Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008 - Roseville CA

We took a roadtrip to Roseville, CA to visit family for Thanksgiving this year. It took us almost 11 hours to get there, including several stops. We had so much fun and are very grateful to my aunt and uncle for letting us stay with them. We also had family visiting from Wisconsin including my grandmother, aunt, uncle, cousin and his daughter.
(The pictures are in no particular order)




Brayden and Ryan. Ryan is the son of my cousin. The boys played together very well. In this photo, they were marching around the house playing instruments.


Noah has another tooth coming in...hence the drool down his shirt.

Brayden and great grandmother Helen.

Ryan and Brayden taking a picture of me taking a picture of them.




So darn cute...the boys brushing their teeth together.

What the heck is blue creepy thing?? And why is it talking to me??





No comments: